New Blog Location for Mark Kithcart


I'm moving my blog to a Wordpress hosted solution.

The SEO tools are better and the layouts are more flexible for my needs.

So starting tomorrow my blog will be fully functional at www.markkithcart.com

It's up and running now but under construction. It will be completed by tomorrow - Jan 11, 2010.

Sorry to all of the commenters on the blog - those were lost when I migrated it to Wordpress.

The blogger blog will remain but will go back to offering free network marketing tools for those that come in a constant stream looking for them.

Thanks for the support and I look forward to 2010 and beyond in all areas of growth from Social Media to Network Marketing for all of the readers.

So if you are looking for Mark Kithcart - you can find me on my new blog.

Or you can find me on these sites as well:

LinkedIn - Mark Kithcart
Plaxo - Mark Kithcart
Facebook - Mark Kithcart
Twitter - Mark Kithcart
blog comments powered by Disqus